Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

RE: South Park BID - Connecting with Board Me...

Subject: RE: South Park BID - Connecting with Board Members
From: Robin Bieker <robin@biekerco.com>

Date: 03/17/2017 07:44 PM

To: 'Shelby Jordan 1 <sjordan@aegworldwide.com>, 'Robert Buente'
<bbuente@1010dev.org>, 'Daniel Taban' <daniel@jadeent.com>

Got it

From: Shelby Jordan [ mailt o:siordan@aeqworldwide .com ]

Sent: Friday, March 17, 2017 6:48 PM

To: Robin Bieker; Robert Buente; Daniel Taban

Subject: South Park BID - Connecting with Board Members

Gents - in follow-up to today, please reach out to the following board members by next
Friday to confirm / discuss their thoughts on removing the interim tag from Ellen's title:

Robin - Terri Toennies, Paul Keller
Bob - Nate Nusbaum, Jim Pugh
Daniel - Channing Henry, Richard Wu

Shelby - Faye Washington / Ann Hickambottom, Terri Rubinroit

Either send an email out after each connection (positive or negative) or I will follow-up
with you on Monday 3/27 on status so we can move this forward.

Thanks and enjoy the weekend.

Shelby

1 of 1

10/19/2018 08:41 AM